Grow Your Skills, Shape Your Future: Reasons to Join Our Organization
At MPS Credit Union, we believe that every individual's journey is unique and that finding the right career path is crucial for personal and professional fulfillment. Whether you are a recent graduate, an experienced professional seeking new challenges, or someone looking to make a career transition, you may be the right person to become part of our exceptional team. Here at our Credit Union, your talents are nurtured, your growth is valued, and your aspirations are realized. Your future starts here with us!
Why should you join:
- Workplace diversity, equity and inclusion
- Employee empowerment and autonomy
- Positive work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- We promote a work-life balance
- Recognition and rewards
- Clear purpose and meaningful work
“We believe hiring the best people is at the core of our success.”
Jace Reyes – President / CEO
Our Core Values - C.A.R.E.S
Community - Creating an environment of positive influence to promote “people helping people”.
Accountability - Doing the right thing consistently, day in and day out in tasks & relationship interactions to fulfill or further the mission of the organization.
Reliability - Being dependable. Honoring our commitments, to members and to each other.
Excellence - Committing ourselves to deliver the highest quality of service possible, creating a “First Class” experience.
Support - Supporting each other and the people we serve by working together to further our mission.
MPS Credit Union C.A.R.E.S about our employees, members and community.
Your Career, Your Way: Discover the Benefits of Working Here
As part of the MPSCU community, we are proud to offer benefits that empower you to feel and perform at your very best. Gain access to financial and health benefits, valuable resources, and professional growth. Our goal is to support you in a thriving career where you are excited to be part of our team and make an impact in our members’ lives.
Work Perks & Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual and sick days for full-time employees
- Incentive/Bonus programs
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Election of additional insurance products are offered
- 11 paid Federal Holidays for full-time employees
- Credit Union membership
- Professional trainings
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee discount programs
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for career advancement
Join Our Dynamic Team: Explore Exciting Career Opportunities!
Looking for a member-focused, outgoing, personable person to join our team as a Assistant Teller Supervisor. We are searching for someone who can:
- Be responsible for the teller operations area by assigning work, answering questions, solving problems, helping with complex transactions and sensitive member relations problems, and explaining policies and procedures to tellers and members.
- Supervise, support and direct all tellers providing on-going training and counsel.
- Perform all duties and functions of a teller.
- Meet or exceed performance objectives. Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, member loyalty and satisfaction.
- Identify an opportunity to cross sell credit union products and services and perform other duties assigned.
We are looking for a member-focused, responsible, personable person to join our team as a Full Time Teller. We are searching for someone who can:
- Accurately processes transactions at the teller window, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, cashier’s/official checks, Visa cash advances and other account transactions
- Meet or exceed performance objectives. Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, member loyalty and satisfaction
- Identify an opportunity to cross sell credit union products and services and perform other duties assigned
- Candidate must be open to work on Saturdays. Candidate should be willing to travel to other branches to assist with staffing needs
Looking for a member-oriented, professional, friendly person to join our team. We are searching for someone who can:
- Serve as a source of information to fulfill all members or potential members' inquiries.
- Assist prospective members in processing membership applications whether in person or electronic.
- Provide effective administrative support for loan processing activities (i.e., input member loans, assemble and verify accuracy of loan documentation, provide routine loan information- types of loans & loan products offered, etc.).
- Match an individual’s needs to credit union products and services.
- Handles member account inquiries and problems, (i.e. stop payment, wires, NSF checks, address changes, funds transfer request, payroll direct deposit - changes; inquiries and terminations, and miscellaneous member service duties).
Apply within our Career Hub!
MPS Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity EmployerGo to main navigation