You buy groceries, book flights, even take virtual apartment viewings online these days—why not add banking to the mix? With MPS Credit Union’s Online Banking and Bill Pay services, you can bank anytime, from anywhere! Check account balances and history, transfer funds, view statements and pay bills all from the convenience of wherever you are. Register today by clicking the red ONLINE BANKING LOGIN button and start banking smart today.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for MPS Credit Union members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify if checks have cleared
- Find out loan payment information
- Review stock quotes
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer branch trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
Getting started with online banking is easy! Simply log into online banking using the following information:
- Enter your savings (share) account number and PIN (same as your EXPRESS24 PIN) on our home page. If you haven’t yet used EXPRESS24 (telephone banking), use the last four digits of your social security number.
- Once logged in, select the transaction you wish to perform
- Sign up for the optional feature of bill payment for free
Online Bill Pay
Paying bills online may be one of the best innovations in banking history. Easy to set up and even easier to use, recurring and one-time bills can be paid effortlessly with the click of a button. Never miss a payment due to a misplaced paper bill again and save on time, our most precious commodity.
What are you waiting for, give it a try today!
Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Available 24 hours a day
- Payments scheduled on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday may be processed the following business day
NOTE: Funds will be debited from the checking account up to 48 hours following the payment date. Therefore, sufficient funds must be available in the checking account. If the funds are not available, NSF fees will apply. If the member has elected Overdraft Protection, sufficient funds must be available in the overdraft source.Go to main navigation