Below, you’ll find answers to the most commonly asked questions. We hope that these questions and answers will address many of your concerns. If you don’t find what you are looking for, contact us.
- What is a Credit Union?
- What is the difference between a Credit Union and a Bank?
- Who can join the MPS Credit Union?
- How do I join the MPS Credit Union?
- Are there any fees to join MPS Credit Union?
- Is there a minimum balance requirement?
- Can my family members join MPS Credit Union?
- Do I need to be a member in order to apply for a loan?
- What is MPS Credit Union's ABA/Routing number?
- How can I download the MPS Credit Union mobile app?