Life is hectic enough — there’s no need to stress about managing your accounts! Bank anytime, anywhere with internet access thanks to the free convenience of online banking.
Check account balances, view account histories, transfer funds, view statements, pay bills, and more — all as if you were at our branch. Make more time for yourself while still keeping up with your banking. Register Now for free, easy-to-use online banking today!
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for MPS Credit Union members
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Access eStatements
- View account balances and history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Verify if checks have cleared
- Find out loan payment information
- Review stock quotes
- And more!
- Make more time for yourself; fewer branch trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software Quicken® or Microsoft Word®
Getting started with online banking is easy! Simply log onto our site using the following information:
- Enter your savings (share) account number and PIN (same as your EXPRESS24 PIN) on our home page. If you haven’t yet used EXPRESS24 (telephone banking), use the last four digits of your social security number.
- Once logged in, select the transaction you wish to perform
- Sign up for the optional feature of bill payment for free
Online Bill Pay
Licking envelopes is out — pay your bills the easy way online!
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Available 24 hours a day
- Payments scheduled on a Saturday, Sunday, or holiday may be processed the following business day
NOTE: Funds will be debited from the checking account up to 48 hours following the payment date. Therefore, sufficient funds must be available in the checking account. If the funds are not available, NSF fees will apply. If the member has elected Overdraft Protection, sufficient funds must be available in the overdraft source.