Put the roof over your head to work with an equity-backed home equity line of credit (HELOC). Just like a credit card, a HELOC lets you draw from the same funds repeatedly without having to reapply. As you pay down the principal, you’ll have more at your disposal to use for all kinds of ongoing needs.
Finance a major renovation to your home or breathe a little easier by using your line to consolidate debt. Apply for a HELOC today!
- Competitive rates for several ongoing or seasonal needs:
- Education expenses
- Major life events
- Major home improvements
- Debt consolidation
- Emergency reserve
- And much more!
- The existing equity in your home is used as collateral backing
- Funds available anytime without reapplying*; apply once, then use repeatedly thereafter
- Revolving credit – as principal is repaid, more becomes available for use
- The interest paid might be tax deductible**
- No application fees or closing costs for lines over $25,000 (Florida properties only)
- No pre-payment penalties (unless loan is paid off within 2 years)
- Maximum financing is $250,000 and up to 80% of the appraised value of the home minus first mortgage balance
- Local decision-making and processing in Miami
- Helpful, customized service throughout the entire process
*Upon disbursement, funds available via checking or savings account, the member decides. If the member is consolidating, a check is made out.
**Consult a tax advisor.