Grow Your Skills, Shape Your Future: Reasons to Join Our Organization
At MPS Credit Union, we believe that every individual's journey is unique and that finding the right career path is crucial for personal and professional fulfillment. Whether you are a recent graduate, an experienced professional seeking new challenges, or someone looking to make a career transition, you may be the right person to become part of our exceptional team. Here at our Credit Union, your talents are nurtured, your growth is valued, and your aspirations are realized. Your future starts here with us!
Why should you join:
- Workplace diversity, equity and inclusion
- Employee empowerment and autonomy
- Positive work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- We promote a work-life balance
- Recognition and rewards
- Clear purpose and meaningful work
“We believe hiring the best people is at the core of our success.”
Jace Reyes – President / CEO
Our Core Values - C.A.R.E.S
Community - Creating an environment of positive influence to promote “people helping people”.
Accountability - Doing the right thing consistently, day in and day out in tasks & relationship interactions to fulfill or further the mission of the organization.
Reliability - Being dependable. Honoring our commitments, to members and to each other.
Excellence - Committing ourselves to deliver the highest quality of service possible, creating a “First Class” experience.
Support - Supporting each other and the people we serve by working together to further our mission.
MPS Credit Union C.A.R.E.S about our employees, members and community.
Your Career, Your Way: Discover the Benefits of Working Here
As part of the MPSCU community, we are proud to offer benefits that empower you to feel and perform at your very best. Gain access to financial and health benefits, valuable resources, and professional growth. Our goal is to support you in a thriving career where you are excited to be part of our team and make an impact in our members’ lives.
Work Perks & Benefits Include:
- Competitive compensation
- Annual and sick days for full-time employees
- Incentive/Bonus programs
- 401(k) with employer match
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance for full-time employees
- Short-term and Long-Term disability insurance
- Election of additional insurance products are offered
- 11 paid Federal Holidays for full-time employees
- Credit Union membership
- Professional trainings
- Volunteer opportunities
- Employee discount programs
- Employee assistance program
- Employee referral program
- Opportunities for career advancement
Join Our Dynamic Team: Explore Exciting Career Opportunities!
We are looking for a member-focused, responsible, personable person to join our team as a Part Time Teller. We are searching for someone who can:
- Accurately processes transactions at the teller window, including deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, transfers, cashier’s/official checks, Visa cash advances and other account transactions.
- Balance cash drawer daily.
- Educate members on credit union products and services and further identify opportunities to cross sell.
- Provide exceptional member service.
Apply within our Career Hub!
MPS Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity EmployerGo to main navigation