MPS Credit Union is immediately looking to hire a Branch Manager for our Pinecrest Branch. Minimum Associates Degree required or equivalent work experience.
The ideal candidate will:
Be responsible for directing the operations of a remote credit union facility, ensuring the branch meets MPS Credit Union’s financial, lending, operational, service, and growth plans;
- Oversee all branch activities to insure it’s in compliance with established credit union policies/procedures and financial regulations;
- Act as a Loan Officer - underwriting consumer loans up to the amount assigned per credit union policy;
- Direct, develop, motivate and discipline branch personnel
- Assists in promoting credit union products and services within our communities, SEGs, dealers, post offices and other settings;
- Ensure the provision of superior service to the members and prospective members of MPS Credit Union by assigned staff;
- Provide support and serve as part of the management team on an ongoing basis;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of credit union operations.
- Enforces policies and procedures.
- Serve as a source of knowledge, training and guidance to all branch employees.
- Meet or exceed performance objectives
Candidate must be able to work on Saturdays.
Experience preferred. Excellent benefits offered.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
MPS Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer