MPS Credit Union is immediately looking to hire a Branch Manager for our Pinecrest Branch. Minimum Associates Degree required or equivalent work experience.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be responsible for directing the operations of a remote credit union facility, ensuring the branch meets MPS Credit Union’s financial, lending, operational, service, and growth plans;
- Oversee all branch activities to insure it’s in compliance with established credit union policies/procedures and financial regulations;
- Act as a Loan Officer - underwriting consumer loans up to the amount assigned per credit union policy;
- Direct, develop, motivate and discipline branch personnel;
- Assists in promoting credit union products and services within our communities, SEGs, dealers, post offices and other settings;
- Ensure the provision of superior service to the members and prospective members of MPS Credit Union by assigned staff;
- Provide support and serve as part of the management team on an ongoing basis;
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of credit union operations.
- Enforces policies and procedures.
- Serve as a source of knowledge, training and guidance to all branch employees.
- Meet or exceed performance objectives
Candidate must be able to work on Saturdays.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position, Email your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
MPS Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer