Nowhere near MPS Credit Union? No problem. Access to compatible banking is always nearby thanks to our partnership with the CO-OP Shared Branch Network.
Enjoy convenient access to over 5,500 shared branch locations all over the country. Make deposits, loan payments, transfers, balance inquiries, and withdraw funds without unnecessary fees or hassles. We know you're not always going to be nearby, but not to worry, access to convenient banking will.
- Use member credit unions nationwide as if you were at your home branch
- Over 5,500 compatible branches via the CO-OP network
- Locations available in all 50 states
- Conduct a number of transactions at any member branch, including:
- Loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Balance inquiries
- Purchase money orders, traveler’s checks, and official checks*
- And more
- Simply bring in the following materials:
- Your home credit union's name
- Your account number
- Valid government-issued photo identification, i.e., State driver's license, U.S. Passport (some centers may require two types of ID)
shared branch locator
Use any of the following methods to find the CO-OP Shared Branch location nearest to you:
*May not be available at all outlets and locations.