How Close Is Your Money?
As close as your personal computer! That’s how close you are to getting the information you need – quickly and accurately – on your MPS Credit Union accounts. You can log on to www.mpscu.org and use iBanking, our online banking service, any time of the day or night.
- Get savings (share), checking
(share draft) and loan balances
- Find out loan payment information
- Verify if checks have cleared
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Check the amount of your last deposit
- Get information about your IRA
- Inquire about interest and dividends
- View and print several months of account transaction history
- Download account information to Quicken or Microsoft Word
- Review stock quotes
iBanking are accessed with your Savings (Share) account number and Personal Identification Number (PIN). If you already have an EXPRESS24 PIN, you may use it to access iBanking.(If you have not used EXPRESS24, use the last four digits of your Social Security number.)
There’s No Charge!
You can manage your money in minutes and there are no service fees!
Helpful iBanking Tips
- Connect to the Internet
- Log on to www.mpscu.org
- Enter your Savings (Share) account number and PIN (same as your EXPRESS24 PIN) on our home page. If you haven’t used EXPRESS24, use the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Select the transaction you wish to perform
- Sign up for the optional feature of
Bill Payment FREE
Put Your Account at your Fingertips NOW!
Whether you’re at home or work, or on the go, you can reach iBanking at any time.