Savings & Accounts
Identity Theft Protection
Chances are 1 in 23 that you will become a victim of identity theft, according to statistics provided by the Federal Trade Commission.
Be warned if someone is using your good name. IDSafeChoice Plus provides a total protection package, including all of the benefits of IDSafeChoice, PLUS:
· Identity Protection Awareness test and newsletter
· Annual Experian Credit Report
· Continuous Monitoring of Credit Activity – including daily email alerts of suspicious activity
· Expense Reimbursement** - up to $25,000 for expenses incurred for identity recovery, with zero deductible and including up to $6,250 per week in lost wages
· Toll-free Identity Theft Victim Hotline
You can receive all of the benefits of IDSafeChoice Plus for only $5.95 per month, and extend coverage to your entire family for only $4 more per month.
To enroll, contact your local branch office or CLICK HERE!
Note: Family Plan includes recovery and reimbursement benefits for the named accountholder, their spouse or domestic partner, their dependents under age 25 with the same permanent address, and their parents with the same permanent address, living at home or in elder care, with benefits extended up to 12 months after death.
** Insurance underwritten by member companies of American International Group, Inc. The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Coverage not available to residents of New York and may not be available in other jurisdictions.
Identity theft is a billion dollar business for thieves and a billion dollar loss for the rest of us. As a result, recent regulation enacted by the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA) requires that we put in place additional measures to safeguard your account and our financial institution.