Who is Eligible to Join?
- Membership in MPS Credit Union is open to everyone who lives, works, or worships within a 15 mile radius of the three MPS Credit Union branches- that is from Homestead and Leisure City to Wilton Manors and Tamarac. Click here to apply online for membership today!
- Membership is open to postal employees and retirees as well as Federal Government employees and their families.
- If you’re a member, all of your immediate family are also eligible to join, regardless of where they live.
- Businesses in Miami Dade and Broward County, can also join the credit union. To find out more about our Select Employee Group program, which allows you to offer credit union membership as a free employee benefit Contact our Marketing and Business Development department at (786) 369-7254.
How Can I Join?
- Complete an online application form for membership.
- Have your application notarized.
- Include an intitial deposit (min. $5.00)
- Include a copy of a goverment issued photo ID.
*To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
It’s that easy.
Once you join the Credit Union, you are always a member, even if you leave your job, retire or move out of the area. As long as you keep your account active, you have access to the full range of benefits offered by MPS Credit Union.